Here’s the full process of my retrofitting of a 97-00 civic sedan mugen lip, to my tiburon.
It took nearly a year (factor in college, winter season and inability to work inside the house) and countless hours of free-handed test fitting and body filling and sanding and all the fancy stuff until painting. At first I was going to leave it plastidipped red, then thought about clearing the dip over, and as I was painting my homemade fiberglass eyelids i decided why not, with my spray gun and leftover paint match.
Because i already knew there were great chances of me scraping it off my driveway (thankfully it doesnt!) I did not care about the end product whether the paint finish was great, whatever, it was way overdue to be finished and finished it is.
Basically, the photos explain how i did it all, chop>fiberglass>body filler>paint>install.
This is not the only lip i will have, i am currently awaiting time to start on my new one, 100% from scratch. Stay tuned :)